We remain operational and available for our existing clients, visitors, and our communities during the COVID-19 pandemic and through the measures implemented to combat it. Review the resources available on this page. If you know of or would like to see a resource not yet listed, please email us. If we can help you in any manner, please contact us. In the interim, sign up for our COVID-19 updates or attend one of our webinars. Please exercise caution, be safe, and remain healthy.
COVID-19 RELATED NEWS
17 April 2020
- Just announced: Charles Lee Mudd Jr. will present two webinars with the Illinois State Bar Association and its Business Advice and Financial Planning Section entitled "Advising Clients in the COVID Era"
and "CARES Act and Business Continuity for Law Firms"
16 April 2020
- Charles Lee Mudd Jr. presented the fourth in a series of webinars
with The Alliance Collaborative
for small businesses on matters related to the COVID-19 crises. This webinar will focus on business continuity and planning now for a return to the new "normal."
13 April 2020
- United States District Court Judge Stephanie A. Gallagher
issued a memorandum ruling
denying a motion for temporary restraining order filed by small businesses in a case against Bank of America relating to the Paycheck Protection Program under the CARES Act
. The small business plaintiffs complain
that Bank of America improperly denied their PPP loan applications based on the absence or type of relationship they had with Bank of America. The small business plantiffs have filed a Notice of Appeal
1 April 2020
- Nick Vogel authored an article
on business interruptions and insurance policies
31 March 2020
- Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development opens its Small Business Bridge Loan
The COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
. For more information, please view our CARES Act segment on this page.
27 March 2020
- CARES Act is signed into law. We will digest and update.
25 March 2020
- For employers, you should post and distribute this notice
under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
24 March 2020
- Our firm will be working to provide continued resources for businesses affected by COVID-19. Stay tuned . . .
23 March 2020
- Although our firm will operate "remote only" for the near future, we remain completely accessible for our existing and prospective clients.
20 March 2020
- On Thursday, March 26, 2020, our principal attorney, Charles Lee Mudd Jr., will join Claire Bernier and Anette Beebe in co-hosting a webinar on resources and strategies for small firms in the COVID-19 environment.